Make Money

Saturday, August 2, 2008

How To Be More Productive Online In Your Business

I am writing this article to help others as well as help myself work more productively online. I find that I spend several hours per day online in my home based internet business. A lot of the time I spend online, however, is wasted uproductively and this is truly valuable time we are talking about. I find that at the end of my workday that I have not truly accomplished what I had set out to do earlier in the day. How can we work online in a more productive way throughout our workday? Here are some suggestions. 1. Write down a list at the beginning of your workday on what you would like to accomplish during your workday. Prioritize those tasks that MUST get done vs. those tasks which you would like to get done. 2. Make sure that you set aside and devote a certain amount of time to these tasks. Do not give yourself too much time for each task because it will leave you open for wasting some of that time on that which is counterproductive. 3. Research what works for you in your type of business. You may spend several hours utilizing safelists that nobody reads and you may waste your precious time earning credits for these lists by spending time reading. I have not found utilizing safe lists as time well spent. 4. Schedule in frequent small breaks so that your mental energy is able to get replenished. Spending hours in front of the computer without a break is going to exhaust you and will most certainly cut down on your productivity. 5. Lastly, reward yourself for all of your efforts by having some fun online doing something totally unrelated to your business. You deserve some fun too!! Michelle Tukachinsky http://www.onlinebusinesscoach.org http://www.mtmarketing.biz http://www.keys-to-prosperity.com

No comments: