Make Money

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

As If I Were Not There

While watching the Pope, I received this message. Bob Miller
With pomp and grandeur you parade you selection of omnipotence pass where I stand to center stage as if I were not there. What has this little boy of Mine done that warrants you kneeling and honoring him so? You carefully adjust his robe and provide him with nourishment leaving me to look after Myself.
Today I waited for you to give this holy one of yours a handful of dirt and ask him to make you a child or even so much as a mustard seed out of it. What has this holy man done that you have witnessed that I haven’t?
Is it possible that I was asleep when he cured a cripple or gave sight to one who was blind? Time after time you embellish and even create deeds so you can make these religious icons of yours saints. Why do you do that when I have given you an everlasting Saint from My very own blood? Could it be that My Son and I are no longer worthy of your trust and you have decided to create your own rescuer? Okay. I will allow it. But it is for you to know that the one you are kneeling and praising is the one you are to go to in your next moment of fear. My Son and I are curious how those of you without worldly status propose to tell this holy man of yours about your needs and wants in the middle of the night as you do with Us, but We sincerely hope it works out for the two of you.
60 Minutes With God

No comments: